I miei Lavori

giovedì 4 febbraio 2010

Desolée, Sorry

Coucou à toutes les filles,
à partir de mon prochaine post, je comencerai encore à ecrire en francaise. je n'ai pas vous oubliès.
j'ai des nouveautès pour vous.
j'ai comencè un cour de coudre, je suis heureux.
regardez et donnez moi votre opinions.
Merci à toutes.
bizzzz Sonia


Hi everybody,
I'm really sorry but I'll promise that from my next post, I'll be back with the translation in English.
I have some news for you.
I started a sewing course, I'm very happy. Come and have a look to my creations and let me know what you think.
Keep in touch
Love Sonia

4 commenti:

  1. ciao, non sapevo dove scriverti e lo faccio qui... grazie di essere passata dal mio blog, come vedi ho ricambiato la visita!Ciao e a presto!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Ciao Sonia, da oggi ti seguo anch'io.
    Il tuo Blog mi piace tantissimo ma ... speravo di trovare anche le foto dei tuoi micini!
    Ripasserò, chissà forse li troverò !!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. CIAO,
    I like your cards ,and thanks for your visit.
    merci
    Good day.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi Sonia

    Just getting back to you about the Blog Hop at Winter Wonderland ... the Hop is open until 6pm UK time today (Saturday), all you need to do to qualify is make something for the challenge (Candy Cane/Red and White), post a link to it on the Winter Wonderland blog then visit each of the DT's personal blogs!

    Good luck and hope to see you later!

    RispondiElimina

grazie per i Vs. commenti, li apprezzo molto. Thank you for your opinion, I appreciate them. Merci pour votre opinion, c'est très important. Merci

SAL Cuori di Barbara

SAL Cuori di Barbara
Partecipo al SAL di Cuori

Seguooooooo